Gray morning....

This morning started gray and rainy, but I still managed to get up the mustard to do a little yoga....pardon my misuse of the condiment, but have you ever wondered where "cut the mustard" came from? Me either.

So today I am designing an ad campaign for the e-book, "Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller".
It's for sale on Amazon, and once I had the final editing completed (yes, there are a few subtle changes from the original, plus punctuation errors were fixed, THANK YOU JENN) I put it up for sale to sooth the crowd of screaming fans who were demanding a book!

Actor Rick Mora, (Twilight) who is the face of Kyle Ghostkiller on the conceptual movie posters, has graciously given permission to use his face for the e-book campaign. He is such a nice guy and so willing to get this story out there! You see, there is more to this story than just an author wanting to be published, and as all other authors will tell you, my story is the greatest ever told haha.

Seriously, the book covers an era that has gotten little attention, which was the time before the Civil War and the things that were happening during the Civil War for Native Americans. The Great Sioux Uprising was a pivotal time for the Santee (Dakota Sioux), but more about that later. For now, I am off to by some organic honey, of which I ran out some time ago. Can't have my vinegar-water-lemon drink without it! After that, I shall debut an ad I have been working on for the e-book.

Have a marvelous day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts