Blog, blog, blog....

Hi blogger friends,

I am writing today just to let you know that the free offer for the eBook Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller has ended and the Kindle edition is for sale at its regular price once more.  It was so great watching it climb the charts and I feel sure that little publicity stunt will sell more books overall.  I sure hope so!

There are things moving in the world of movie making and I hope to be able to spill my guts about it soon, but for now, be aware that things are moving in the right direction. I have accomplished more in the past 8 months alone than I ever did working with anyone else, and for that I am proud as punch! I have a whole team working with me now that are helping to bring my Ghostkiller brand to you, so don't worry, wheels are turning.

I promised a lengthily blog about my company, but not in this blog. Soon, my little pretties, soon.

I am sending out my new years message in the next few days, so if you haven't signed up for my e-mail newsletter yet, please do so. There are things revealed to my subscribers that are not revealed online anywhere, so don't  miss out! 

For now, I hope you are enjoying your new year and are keeping those resolutions. Always remember, if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. I'm living proof!

Til next time,
Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts