New book announcement!

I am proud to announce the first publication from Why Must I Chase the Cat Publications is rolling out on April 1 and it's called Talking to Ghosts!

Back matter:

In Talking to Ghosts, author Lynny Prince chronicles her personal experiences with the paranormal from childhood to present day. Included in this publication are events of paranormal activity she experienced while writing her blockbuster novel Scattered Leaves the Legend of Ghostkiller, along with other spiritual encounters that inspired her to write about the supernatural and coin the phrase "The spirits have a story to tell. "
  



This new book chronicles my experiences with the supernatural throughout my life and includes photos of some of the best paranormal anomalies I have captured. 

I hope you enjoy it! 

Please sign up for the newsletter to be notified of its release. 


Click here for all the details.

Things that go bump in the night just got real.

Comments

Popular Posts