4th of July FREEdom FREEbie!

Hello friends! 

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. We've flip flopped from extreme heat to cool, spring-like weather the past few weeks here in the South. I just love the cool days when I can make the front porch my office. Makes for great inspiration! 

Speaking of getting inspired, I am giving away my newest eBook Talking to Ghosts for FREEdom weekend to encourage 4th of July reading. Imagine sitting by the pool with your Kindle reading scary stories...and getting goosebumps! If you love true ghost stories, I hope you'll check it out.  


Get Talking to Ghosts FREE from
July 1- July 3rd. CLICK HERE

Things that go bump in the night just got real.





Some of the stories I share in this book include: paranormal events that happened to me while writing Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller, a visit to our home by psychic James Van Praagh and what he inspired, a missing ring that was found by a ghostly relative, and even a ghost car with no driver!

These things really happened to me, as a kid and kept happening as a grown up. I was inspired to share them after I started to jot them down for my own memory book- I thought they might inspire others, and if nothing else, let people know that they aren't crazy, these things really do happen to other people.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this FREEdom FREEbie, and please share with all your reader friends! (Remember, it is July 1 -3, so don't click yet!)

Enjoy your 4th of July and always remember, Freedom isn't free; SOME GAVE ALL!

Happy reading!

~LP

Comments

Popular Posts