Hello September!

Can you believe summer is almost over? I am thrilled! Although I love summer, I am super heat intolerant! Bring on the fall, ya'll!!

So, with fall is on the way I get really domesticated. I start baking and making treats and usually gain weight by Christmas. But this year is different! 

I want treats that are easy, delicious, and of course, gluten free! I have found a treasure trove of scrumptious recipes on Pinterest and am pinning as fast as I can. If you're like me and are looking for treats that won't leave you loosening your belt, stop over and take a look at what I've found. 

Cooler days and warm sweaters are just around the corner; I don't want to spend another winter maintaining my weight, it's time to lose it! Check out what I've found here. 

Also, wanted to let you all know that I am getting back to my writing after taking the summer hiatus that I take every year. Look for some new publications soon!

Til next time, keep your words sweet....you never know which ones you'll have to eat! 

LP


Comments

Popular Posts