Monday, Monday....

Hello there, my fellow readers! Thanks for hanging in there with me while I figure out this whole blogging thing!

Last Friday found me chasing my tail as I prepared for a weekend of guests and good food! I regretfully did not have time to blog, but there was nothing to tell anyway. Still waiting for word on what is going on from my consultant in regards to the writer's conference this past weekend. There is no new movie news either, BUT, I have some news of my own....

Over the weekend, I had some ideas for the 3rd book title. As you may or may not know, it has been untitled since it's inception. The only thing I have revealed is that it's going to be based on Tecumseh's vision. I had the title of the book come to me in a flash of creativity....not sure when I will release it, however. Might try to plan a bit of teasing first!

I am still working on the ad for the e-book and plan to get it out this week. I hate to put time frames on the stuff I work on because I work from home and there is always something getting in the way of my progress here. You readers will be the first to know when I do reveal the ad, the title and any news...it'll be posted here first!

So, til tomorrow, have a great day all!

PS: Here is today's FB post- written as I sat here listening to the trees blowing in the wind and watching the sunrise this morning!

The time is nigh for the leaves to scatter~ But do not ignore their mindless chatter~ For when the trees begin their tale~ Of ancient wisdom from behind the veil~ They'll tell you of a book they wrote~ And beg of you to please take note~ The title will be soon revealed~ "To our delight" the readers squealed!- Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts