What's new, Lynny, and just where have you been?

Hello SL fans!

I know I've been on the lamb, but I am so busy I actually pass myself leaving when I get home at night. COnFuSed? Me too. But never fear, here is your update!

First, the permanent author page on Amazon is up:

This will make it easier for people to find me and my books. Yes, that is plural. I am hard at work on THREE books right now, and hope to have them all available by June 2012. I will, of course, post it here first.

First up is the book of poetry that I am co-writing with my mother. She passed away in 2007, but her beautiful poetry lives on and will forever be ingrained in this book titled, "After the Glitter Fades."

The next book I have in my sites is titled, "An Open Letter to My Sexual Abuser." The title speaks for itself. It will be filled with letters from victims who will share their pain with others who have suffered as they have. I have three letters I personally wrote, and no, I'm not ashmed to announce it here to the world. I believe this book is needed and will serve as an outlet for those who need to anonymously express themselves in this way. I am very excited about both of these books and will be sure to update you when they are in the chute.

I am still working on the sequel to SL, (Beyond the Legend) but may have to push that release date back again. It's getting there, but I won't rush it just for the sake of getting it out. I will not disappoint you with a book that was rushed and not spiritually inspired. Its not fair to you or to the spirits who are working with me.

In other news, I have new web pages for my new publishing company, (Why Must I Chase The Cat Publications) a Cherokee genealogy blog and a site that will offer advertising to self-published authors to post links to their pages for a small fee.

I will be announcing another FREE DAY for the eBook of Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller, and soon. My sales skyrocketed when I had two free days in January and I will be doing it again in March, so stay tuned.

I have lots of irons in the fire and will be bringing all of these things to you in the near future. All this while babysitting grand kids full-time while my daughter goes to school! Yes, I SHOULD blog about how I juggle it all, and might just do that, too!

Be sure to sign up on my mailing list to be updated on these and all other updates. I am on the brink of a HUGE announcement with the film (Ghostkiller) and always update my fans via newsletter first, so don't miss out!

Well, that's all for now. Feel free to write me anytime and always remember: You can accomplish ANYTHING if you put your mind to it and trust in the CREATOR!

Til next time,
Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts