Humpty Hump Day!

Boy, the week is flying by, once again!

Well, its another cold morning down here on the farm....49 degrees again.  I am gearing up for the daily work-out and then plan to work on the second book. As promised, I am going to announce the title for the 3rd book in the the Ghostkiller series soon. Might do it Friday....a little encouragement by those who read this blog might inch it along? LOL

I've noticed that there are a few folks on my friends list who don't know anything about the books, so I plan to fix that, with a few FB and Myspace posts regarding the series. I keep forgetting that I click ok to people to be my friend, but they don't always know that I'm a writer or whatever, so this'll fix that I think!

I posted a really cool picture on FB regarding book three. If you didn't see it, take a look. I plan to use it when marketing the books online. I've been working on a lot regarding the books lately and will launch it all soon. I hope I have a publishing deal to announce soon, as well! We shall see what the spirits have in mind for me with that!

Have a great day everyone and remember, the leaves will be falling soon; think of me when you watch them swirl and twirl and remember to listen to their whispers!

Comments

  1. As always, you inspire me Lynny! I'd LOVE to know the 3rd book title by Friday, and I am sure many others do too! Reread the first book again, for the your guess is as good as mine time. It's that good people. LOL! I can't wait for the 2nd book and the movie.......Whooo HOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts