Happy Tuesday!

Wow! What a whirlwind week already! Got lots to tell you about so here we go:

I posted the second chapter from my book "Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller" this morning on Scribd. It's pretty cool that there is an outlet that allows us to do this and then offers an option to post it for us on Facebook and Twitter! This is great for promotion and I encourage all you budding authors out there to take advantage of it, too! There are a few other sites that Scribd offers to post to, so today I will go and open accounts there to raise awareness even further!

I got an email from William Elk, telling me how excited he is to be a part of this film. Apparently, there are a lot of Twilight stars who are interested in becoming involved. YIPPIE! I say, "Bring 'em on!" We can all help each other by getting involved in what is becoming, "THE GHOSTKILLER MOVEMENT" lol People are beginning to use terms like "Team Kyle" and things like that, which to me is just incredible! One thing to remember about the success of this book is: I never lost faith. I did not allow myself to become discouraged. On days when I wanted to give up, I picked myself up, dusted off, and continued to work hard and in whatever capacity I needed to, or could. It has paid off! And now, I have something else to share.

There will be another series of books that will follow The Ghostkiller Trilogy. It will be a four book series and yes, I do have a title, but that will come much later. I still have to finish these last two books in this series and seal deals with the movies before I ever begin the next series. I can tell you, however, that it will be about Native Americans and it will be movie worthy, as well, so stay tuned!

So for today, I leave you with the second chapter to read. For those of you who are anxiously awaiting the second book, Ghostkiller: Beyond the Legend, I will be posting a few chapters from that one soon. Patience, please!

Have a great day everyone and see you tomorrow!

Love, peace and frybread grease!
Lynny Prince

Comments

  1. Hi Lynny

    I just found you blog.
    HUGE CONGRATULAION
    with all your hard work with
    The Ghostkiller Trilogy".

    I have been following you for quite a long while,- from the sideline!

    Hugs Poly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts