Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! I hope this blog post finds you well and basking in the glow of a successful holiday! 

Today's blog is short and sweet, as I am tied up with interviews tonight and tomorrow, but I promise to get you a really juicy blog to gossip about really soon! In the meantime, go and download my book on your Kindle FOR FREE in this 24 hour promotion offered through my company, Ghostkiller Entertainment. You read that right, it is FREE for the next 24 hours! The book has climbed into the #5 slot on Amazon's bestseller list for Historical fiction, and #8 on the list of Suspense/Thrillers. Aren't my haters just green with envy now??? LOL

Here's the links you need to get it while its HOT:
Free Kindle edition can be found HERE
Free Kindle reader for your PC, Mac, IPhone, IPad, Blackberry, and Android can be found HERE

I hope you enjoy this freebie, and please pass it on! The higher in rank it goes, the better! But hurry, this offer ends tomorrow!!!


Enjoy your evening and we'll chat again soon!


All my best!
Lynny Prince




Comments

Popular Posts