Sneak peek weekend!

Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend News
I am working fast and furiously to bring you the next installment of the Ghostkiller Trilogy. In the meantime, I am going back to my original idea of how I sold so many copies of Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller by offering free chapters to read from the sequel. That's right, FREE!
So many have written to me in anticipation of the sequel Beyond the Legend that I've decided to give away the first few chapters, just like I did with the first book. Exciting, huh?
What happened when Kyle, Nina, Mason and Chase got back? We all know the story didn't end because that black ball of dust with maniacal laughter followed them down the hill to the powwow, right? Hum....wonder what is in store for them now?! You'll soon find out! 
Okay, so if you want to read the first two chapters, here's what you do: Go and like my FB author page; as soon as the page reaches 650 likes, I'll post the two chapters.(It's at 641 as of this posting) That's it! Easy peasy, right?
All three books have their own FB pages, too, as does The Ghostkiller Trilogy. Betcha didn't know that, huh? Feel free to like them all! (You'll still get to read the chapters, regardless!)
Once you've read the chapters, come back and comment on any of the FB pages so I'll know. I'm excited for you to read them, and get this: two lucky winners will receive a FREE copy of Beyond the Legend when it comes out via Goodreads! 

That's all for now, so get to clickin', sharin',  and I look forward to your comments about the chapters! 

Happy Reading! 
Lynny 

Comments

Popular Posts