Thursday October 14, 2010

What a week! Matt and I spent this past weekend and part of this week at Cumberland Gap, home of my relatives, the Cherokee, Shawnee and Irish. We had a wonderful time and I found tons of inspiration there for Ghostkiller: Beyond the Legend. I am happy to report that our heroes will find no shortage of adventure when they time travel to this area. I look forward to how this story plays out and to the future movie, for this one will be shot entirely in "Cantucke" I'm happy to say!

Also wanted to let you know that the book page on my website will be updated soon with more details about the second book.

Keeping it short and sweet today, as I have an appointment I am off to. I will leave you with this: Look for book excerpts soon. I plan to tantalize you with snippets in the near future!!

Best always,
Lynny

Comments

Popular Posts