New release!

Hello friends! 

I am happy to announce that my newest release, Talking to Ghosts is now available for purchase for just $1.99. This price is good until the official release on April 8, then it goes up to the regular price of $2.99. 

Here is the synopsis:


In Talking to Ghosts, author Lynny Prince shares her personal experiences with the
supernatural from childhood to present day. Included are details of spiritual activity that occurred while writing her blockbuster novel, Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller, a visit from psychic James Van Praagh, along with photos of her paranormal encounters. These supernatural occurrences inspired her to write about the paranormal, and to coin the phrase The spirits have a story to tell. 

Things that go bump in the night just got real.

                                                                                 I hope you enjoy this first volume in the series. Volume 2 will be out in September, just in time for Halloween!

Check out all my books and books in the works on my website. I have exciting things in store for you - ghostly things, and even a steamy short story coming out soon called, Undoing the Laces. 

Enjoy and I wish each and everyone of you a wonderful upcoming Easter holiday weekend! 

Happy reading,
Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts