Happy Summer!

Hello again everybody!
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! We are super busy, but I wanted to pop in to give a brief run down on how the writing is going. 


This past week, I have been working fast and furiously on the second book in the Ghostkiller Trilogy. Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend is getting closer to completion at last! I am simultaneously writing the third installment so it won't be such a long wait for the last one. 


I am also working on A Hollywood Haunting, the story about the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. It is an exciting story and I am really having fun with it. It may end up being a novella instead of a full-length novel, but you'll enjoy it, either way, I think! I also might create a new series out of this, as the character Shailmar Capri seems to run into ghosts with unfinished business everywhere she goes! We shall see about the series, though! 


So, that's all for now. If you are interested in any of my books, feel free to click the pic below to check them out or go to my website to learn more about me and what I write. 


Enjoy your summer! 






Comments

Popular Posts