New year, new site!

Howdy folks,

You have undoubtedly come across my blog from my new site, or at least I hope so! I am revamping everything in the New Year, website, blog, all social media. I hope you will visit me again and again, cuz this is where you're going to find all things **books** AND **music** and what I'm up to!

I have an important announcement about Ride it Out. It has once again been nominated for an award through the Eqqus International Film Festival, and also, the trailer for my film Ghostkiller is also being screened at this event. Matthew and I are scheduled to speak there, and I will of course update you with all the details soon. Check back here often!

That's all for now. I am still in the market for a new computer so if you can recommend one, leave me a comment!

Til next time, you are loved!
~Lynny~



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts