Hello friends!

I am happy to say I am back to writing now that I have an empty nest again. All the kids moved out and Matt and I are back to living alone. We are rediscovering each other and having a great time doing it! ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’

As I mentioned, I am back to writing and am going full force. I have outlined FOUR books that were just sitting stagnant in my computer AND, I took my laptop in for repairs at long last. Not having my laptop was really a nuisance. I was without a computer altogether for six months! I bought a tower but using it for my books is just not the same. The laptop allowed me to go wherever I wanted and write, so I am really looking forward to getting it back!


I am playing around with a few covers for one of my novels called TATTOOED. Which one do you like best? I'm sort of drawn to that black and white one myself. But the colored one is cool, too. What do you think?


Drop me a comment below to cast your vote or visit my Facebook and Instagram pages to let me know which cover you like the best. 

๐Ÿ‘€I am so excited for Halloween and am hoping to have one of these books ready for a publication date in October! Wish me luck! 

Til next time, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars! ★★★☆☆☆


Lynny๐Ÿ’— 

Comments

Popular Posts