BEYOND THE LEGEND

IT'S TIME!


The sequel to Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller is finally here! I am so excited! 😍

Here is the link to pre-order Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend! Don't wait! I have a special gift if you order today! 

It's been ten long years in the making, but at last the sequel is coming out. I am also working on the third book in the series with a 2020 release!

Here are all the details:
Kindle cover


If you have been waiting for Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend, the sequel to Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostiller, IT IS TIME! 
There are two covers for this book! YOU decided you like both, so both will be offered in hardback and paperback. I have not decided which will be which and must wait for feedback from my editor (kind of important) LOL

You can now pre-order this book which has a December release date.
Book cover



The first 25 people who order will receive a personalized, signed, and numbered copy. This is an exclusive release that will come directly from me! Once it's released nationwide, this offer goes away forever!  Get yours NOW! ⟵

As an added bonus, those who order this sequel prior to the official release date will receive a free e-copy of Cue Musings, my most recent publication that is filled with my poetry and short ghost stories you have come to love via my Facebook posts.

Here is the link to pre-order Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend (<------- I'm so happy to finally be able to type that line right there!)



Thank you all for your continued support! πŸ˜ƒ

Please comment and share this post!


Comments

Popular Posts