Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Congratulations to Gio Smith who won a copy of Talking to Ghosts!


I am busy working on stories for Volume II! Not sure when that one will be released, as I am busy writing the second and third installments on the Ghostkiller Saga, titled Beyond the Legend and A Legion of Warriors.

The release of Beyond the Legend was pushed back due to my husband's life-threatening health issues this past winter. But I am back on track with writing and almost have that book completed.


I am also working on Tattooed, another ghostly thriller that deals with life after death and the choices we are still making on the other side. 

All this and more for 2020!

Stay tuned for more book giveaways this year by checking out my new website. Be sure and sign up to win your book!

Till next time,
Lynny

Comments

Popular Posts