Summertime is Winding Down!

 Howdy folks, 


Wow! Where did summer go? Seems just yesterday I updated and I just discovered my last update was in May! 

I hope you are all doing well despite the shutdown and that Covid has not touched your life personally. We have been busy on the farm, but also my husband had another bout of internal bleeding and was in the hospital for 11 days at the end of June. This pushed back the release of the second book in the Ghostkiller saga again, but fear not, it looks like things are turning around now. I am hoping for a Christmas release now if all goes well <3

Meanwhile, I designed the cover for the second Talking to Ghosts book and will be working on that series this winter. One thing at a time...LOL

There's a new cover for the first in the series, also. Hope you love them! <3

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the new covers. 

Til next time, 

Lynny - The Fiction Diva






Comments

  1. I love the cover, it fits! I'm following you on Amazon & so looking forward to book 2! I admire your tenacity to go off grid! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the 1st book of the Ghost Killer Saga? I want to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts