Spring is springing!

Hello! Oh Ye Lovers of Spring! 



Can you believe it's almost springtime? My how time flies, and boy, how things change!

I'm excited to tell you about a couple of new scents I created a few weeks ago. These will go along with a couple of short romance stories I'm writing

I created SACRED for men to help them ground, and to reconnect with themselves and their women.  This scent uses the four sacred herbs of the Native Americans; sage, sweetgrass, tobacco, and cedar. It is a scent unlike any I have ever experienced and is really earthy and spicy and emulates masculinity and strength. 

WARRIOR is the next men's scent. It is made with sweetgrass, leather, and bay rum and both scents are a sexy take on the Marlboro man -- what makes a man smell like a man. Think Sam Elliot! (I swear if I could afford him as my model for these labels I'm designing you better believe I'd hire him LOL)

I sent out samples a few weeks ago of both fragrances and the feedback has been incredible! The men, and their women, love the intoxicating scent of these natural elements that make up SACRED and WARRIOR, the essence of a real man. 

As soon as I have the labels designed I'll post here, but it is available to order now. It takes a couple of weeks for the fragrance to "cure" so I have some cooking as we speak. Feel free to click the button above left to order for the April batch! 

As with all my Story Scents, these are made with the purest organic essential and carrier oils available. No poisonous junk, nothing artificial or toxic. I dreamed I was creating a new fragrance and was taking a shot of the vodka
every so often for inspiration LOL That hasn't happened yet, but ya never know 😛

Great day in the morning, these smell awesome! I had one sitting in my car and the whole car smells incredible!

Get yours now at the link above! 

My best always,

Lynny

The Fiction Diva! 

Questions? Comments? Please post below in the comments section!


Comments

Popular Posts