Tuesday Afternoon

Hidy-ho! It's Tuesday and I have not gotten anything accomplished on the 2nd book since Friday of last week! Why? Because I have been super busy with many other important things that I won't bore you with here, BUT! I did manage to get all the documents finished that my consultant wanted...what's that? I didn't tell you that I hired a consultant? Weeeelllllllll, let me just tell you that I did, and he is helping me get things together to present to some important contacts in the publishing world! Yes, Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller is about to climb up another rung on the success ladder, if you can believe that!

His name is Robert Yehling and he knows his stuff! I was sent to him by my friend Brian Wilkes, another author and all-around great guy. Robert and I spoke on the phone last week, and he has agreed to help me out by getting Scattered Leaves info into the hands of some top-notch literary agents in L.A. I just can't wait to see how this all turns out! I have good feelings about it, knowing of course, that the spirits are driving this train!

Anyhoo, that's about it for today. There's no movie news to report, but as soon as there is I will post it. As of right now, the presentation is almost ready to present to the investors and once that happens, things will really start clickin'! 

I am going to work on the 2nd book in the series this afternoon; those that aren't aware yet, that one will be called Ghostkiller: Beyond the Legend. I am kicking around the idea of having readers suggest a title for the last in this series. I am also kicking around ideas for more books, maybe branch off with these characters to include stories about their lives AFTER their mission is complete? Just ideas right now, nothing set in stone.

So go out and have a great day on purpose, and tune in tomorrow for more in the saga of the publishing/movie world of Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller!!

Comments

  1. Hey!

    Thanks for your blog. I am very excited for you and hope this will help your creative process!I can't wait for more books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts