It's the Weekend!

Hope you all are having a great Saturday! Though its still early, I'm bustling around for a busy day ahead. We have a soil blessing ceremony to attend this evening and lots of friends are coming into town for it. Can't wait!

Big news! I have just signed up for Scribd where you can go and read a chapter a week of Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller for FREE, so for those who do not have the book yet, hop on over and sample the story for NOTHING! Check it out!

Also, don't forget that the eBook of Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller is for sale on Amazon and you don't have to have a Kindle to get it. Amazon offers a FREE Kindle for PC reader (that's what I have) that delivers the book to you in less than 30 seconds! So don't be afraid to purchase that eBook; it's only $9.99!! (Stay tuned for Christmas sales soon!)



As far as movie news goes, we are getting closer to starting production every day! I am awaiting word from the producers of the film, and as soon as I hear something I can pass on to you, I will! Now, keep in mind there are some things that I can't reveal just yet, but as soon as I can I'll blog all about it!

The second book in the series, Ghostkiller: Beyond the Legend, is coming along. I plan to spend all next week working on it and will post a blurb or two soon for you readers who want a sneak peek. Also, look for this book to have it's own page on my website soon.

It's been a crazy summer/fall and my schedule has been pretty hectic lately, but things are starting to die down a bit. Just few a engagements dot the calender here and there this month. I do this on purpose for the holiday season; if I said yes to all the invitations I get, I'd never be home to get anything done!

That's it for now! Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back Monday with an update on the new book!

All my best,

Lynny Prince


Comments

Popular Posts