In the Spotlight: A new way to blog

Hello blogger fans,

I trust that your summer is going well? I certainly hope so!

I have been on the road for most of the summer; sort of a working/scouting mission that just came to an end. (really just a pause!) I have met so many wonderful people and experienced so many things, it's been quite a summer so far and I can't wait to get back out there.

I am humbled beyond words at the kindness and willingness to help that I have been shown by people in the movie industry. Just awesome! I guess if you're a good person who goes in with a clear head, a concise plan and the right attitude (no over-inflated ego), they take you seriously. Apparently, it works because they are listening. To find out who "they" are, you'll just have to stay tuned!

At the moment, I am busy trying to get caught up email, blogging, and of course, writing. I am tying up loose ends and am preparing for the best :)

As far as the blog is concerned, I am much too busy to commit to a bi-weekly blog so, I am incorporating something I have seen on other author blogs-I thought it would be interesting to see how other authors have gotten published and what they are doing to get it done, and as it turns out, they really want to tell their stories. I recently put out an invitation for fellow authors to guest blog and the response has been overwhelming! They all agree that this is a great way to showcase themselves and also to give a behind-the-scenes look at what authors go through on their way to the book shelves.

I'm calling it, "In the Spotlight" and our first author will be highlighted this week. I hope you enjoy it.

Until then, take care, be blessed and be sure to tune in for updates on my website-there's a lot coming up!

Love and strength,
Lynny Prince

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts