NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS...

Hi Scattered Leaves Fans!
How's your spring going so far? This weather we are having in the East is just gorgeous! What with flowers in bloom and the trees just starting to turn green....everything is just bursting and blooming all over, along with my allergies.....but let's not get into that, this is a time for celebration! Why, you ask? Read below:
Personalized books are once again being made available. If you have not gotten an autographed copy yet, now's your chance! I have 10  6 books (updated at 7 PM EST on March 18! Better hurry and get yours!) that will ship directly from my office to you and they will go fast. Don't wait! Click here!


Here's your book!


There is movie news to be gleaned from me, but you have to sign up for my email newsletter to find out! I will be announcing it soon. In the meantime, check out the movie page on Facebook called Ghostkiller Movie.
I will be doing another FREE eBook giveaway next month, so be looking for that email if you sign up on my mailing list! This will be the last giveaway for a while. Once the movie is released, there will be no more freebies from me, I don't think. I'll keep you all posted though!
My newest company is launching soon called, "Why Must I Chase the Cat Publications". I plan to publish a few authors I know who have expressed interest and then will expand. More on that later.
Well, that's it for now. Wishing you all a happy spring! Don't forget to order that personalized book if you don't already have one and feel free to share this blog with a friend!
Til next time - love, peace and frybread grease!
Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts