Rocky Mountain High!

Hello again blogger fans,

I am writing this today from a hotel room in Colorado. Out my window, I see beautiful snow-capped mountains, and am enjoying a much needed break from my hectic life.


I am hole-up in a hotel room today, writing like mad. The second book in
The Ghostkiller Trilogy is coming along and I am very happy with its progress. This trip was just what I needed to move the book another step closer towards publication! I am very excited to be where I am in my career, and look forward to all the wonderful opportunities that are presenting themselves to me now.

There are two new reviews up on the Review Blog. Scattered Leaves is up to 13 five-star reviews now! Not bad for a 5 month run.

In other news, the hubby and I will be at the Gathering of Nations powwow this weekend. I am super excited! While in Albuquerque, I will be meeting with several actors who have been with me from day one with the movie. Can't wait to finally meet them face to face. I will, of course, post pictures!

Til next time, I send you love, peace and frybread grease to one and all!

Lynny Prince



Comments

  1. I better hurry and read your book before the movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts