Happy 2014!

Hello Scattered Leaves Fans!
  
I hope this newsletter finds you have survived the holidays and are charging into the New Year. New Year, New You! And I am excited to share a few tidbits for the New Year, too!
 I am super excited to tell you that Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller has a new home with Word Branch Publishing! They have created a page for me over on their website. The book is available in paperback and eBook, but the cover is temporary. The official re-release with a new cover will be available by the end of February 2014.

The eBook is available for only $2.99, so for those who got a Kindle or other reader for Christmas, now's your chance!
If you haven't been there lately, stop by my webpage to see what's new. It's revamped with new pages dedicated to the Ghostkiller film that's based on my first book, a page for "Ride it Out- A Song for Slaughter-Bound Horses", which, if you are unaware, just recently released a video and CD single. There are all sorts of other goodies there, too, with more to come!
Feel free to write to me anytime: lynny@lynnyprince.com
I hope this finds you all well, and I wish you all great things in the New Year!
All my best,
Lynny Prince

Comments

Popular Posts