Major updates inside!



Hello Ghostkiller fans,

Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2015? I sure can't. Time sure marches on, and although we can't really time travel, it sure is fun to read about it! 

Speaking of reading, did you know there is an enhanced way to experience your books? How would you like to have a soundtrack playing along as you read, complete with appropriate music and sound effects? This is the premise behind a new website I just discovered last night called Booktrack. Oh, what a treasure of a find this site is!

I uploaded a short ghost story I wrote called Brown Eggs and spent the whole evening weaving in sound effects and music; creaking doors, footsteps, wood crackling, creepy music. What fun! It really brings the story to life, and I'm getting all sorts of great feedback from readers who love it! This story is in my new book releasing April 1 called Talking to Ghosts.  I invite you to read Brown Eggs, and check out the other stories on that site. It's all free to use, and who doesn't love free?  

A reminder that my new cookbook is also free over on Smashwords.  Mug O’Love Desserts  is making its way up the charts over there, and people really love the easy, peasy recipes. I am putting a breakfast one together, as well, also free. It'll be out soon so look for an email from me to let you know when.
  
This month also finds me working on the much anticipated sequel to Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend. This sequel picks up right where the first book left off, with our time travelers returning to see what, if any, changes were made from their trip to the past. Without giving too much away, this story focuses on the Cherokee and the importance of knowing where you come from. It inspired my newest blog and Facebook page called Cherokee Genealogy. Through these two mediums, I hope to help others in their search for their Cherokee roots. While I can't search for people anymore (no time), I can certainly point them in the right direction so that they can find information. 

Books and more books:

Also in the chute is a story about the ghost of Marilyn Monroe titled A Hollywood Hauntinga short erotic story titled Undoing the Laces and my paranormal non-fiction Talking to Ghosts which chronicles my journey down the supernatural rabbit hole. Included are incidents that happened while writing Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller with photos! 

Really excited about getting all these books to you. Look for the in 2015! 


That's all for now. I hope this New Year finds you and yours well. I KNOW we are all looking forward to that spring thaw at this point, but in the meantime, Matthew and I are headed to a cabin in the snowy hills of Eastern Kentucky this weekend. I'll blog about it and send you the link next month. Might as well enjoy all this snow while it lasts! 

Til next time, Happy Reading! 

All my best,
Lynny Prince

                             


Comments

Popular Posts