Spring Update!

Greetings Ghostkiller Trilogy friends!

I hope you survived the cold winter and are eagerly awaiting spring like me. I have lots of news to share in this update so let's get started.

I am excited to announce the release of the revised version of my novel Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller, complete with new cover. There have been 3 covers thus far, but the story has remained the same. This is a revised version of the story, packed with more excitement and adventure (If you can imagine that!)

Any version prior to this one is outdated. FYI: There will be no freebies of any of my eBooks anymore due to piracy issues. More about that in another post.

The anticipation of  book II in the Ghostkiller Trilogy series is building, as well. Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend  is set to roll out in the fall of 2016. I am hard at work on this sequel that has been in the works for 6 long years! Won't be too much longer, I promise!

Also in the chute for a 2016 release is Open Letter to my Abuser -- real letters from real survivors who have bared their souls and cleansed their hearts through the written word. Stories of triumph over tragedy fill these pages.

In keeping with the idea that those who read this book could possibly still be in a bad situation, this book includes contact information for help.
This book will be released May 1.

Talking to Ghosts II is set for a summer release. It will feature more ghost stories and creepy photos guaranteed to send chills down your spine! The spirits indeed have a story to tell, and they are telling their side of things loud and clear. The first in this series, Talking to Ghosts, is available now in both eBook and paperback (for those who love the smell of ink like me!)

I hope you pick one of these books up for your summer reading.
If you're like me, you're tired of the snow and cold and there's nothing that a good book can't cure!

Ah, the lazy days of spring and summer....I picture lounging in a swing on the front porch with a glass of sweet iced tea or homemade lemonade, strains of old country classics floating faintly around from some far away radio....bring on the warm weather for this girl! There's nothing a good book can't cure!

Happy Spring!
LP

Comments

Popular Posts