Welcome to my new webpage!

Hello relatives, and welcome to my new website! Well, it's the old blog with a new domain name. I have done away with the old author website and am keeping everything in one place. This blog is my new home on the web! I'm glad you're here. :)

I plan to link all my FB pages here so they are all in one place, too. This is going to make things a lot easier for me to keep up with. I had a website, a blog, and two FB pages, plus each book has it's own FB page, CRAZY!

I am going to link it all here so it's easier for both of us to find LOL

Here is a link to my author Facebook page for starters. A lot of people are friends on my personal page, and don't even know I have an author page! Please go and click the like button if you don't mind, and look for more posts, more often, from yours truly on all pages.

I hope your New Year is going well so far. Mine has been hellish with sickness, but we are all well now. Here's to a new you (and me) in the new year!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~L

Comments

Popular Posts