New Books are launching soon!

I just love when a plan comes together!

I recently got my laptop repaired and have been a busy bee ever since! The writing has not stopped, and I am poised to launch three new books in the very near future!

Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend, Tattooed, and my book of poetry called Cue Musings are launching soon. They will be offered on all platforms, including hardback with nice dust jackets! I also plan to re-issue Scattered Leaves The Legend of Ghostkiller in a nice hardback, as well.

These hardback books will be available for pre-sale and will be personalized & signed by yours truly!
Price for the hardback novels will be $35.00, which includes shipping. I am also looking into bookmarks, and will have giveaways, too! So excited! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to be updated on all the details! 😁



Check out the look of Cue Musings, my book of poetry:


And of course, here is the much anticipated Tattooed book:


Super stoked about these. It's been a while since I've published any paperbacks and never a hardcover, so I am excited! Ah, the smell of paper and ink and the old fashioned idea of curling up with a good book on a crisp, fall day....maybe with your coffee or a nice cup of hot tea in front of a roaring fire. I CANNOT WAIT!

More will be forthcoming,  my pretties! Wait and see!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“
LP

Comments

  1. Are you going to be writing a sequel to Scattered Leaves? Loved it.
    Thank you
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. these books sound so interesting ! I cant wait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the sequel will be launching this summer at last! Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for commenting. I will be posting updates as I get them! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts