Updates May 2020

Hello readers,  

Just dropping a line to let you know I am almost ready to send the manuscript for Beyond the Legend to my beta readers! SO excited! Once they return their feedback, adjustments will be made to the manuscript, then it's off to the editor, and it won't take much longer to go to print after that. I am super excited to get this book out to you! 

What is a Beta reader? They review finished manuscripts before they're published, providing me with feedback from the reader’s point of view.

Beta readers can be friends or family members — anyone who will approach the book as a casual reader, pointing out things they liked and disliked, and highlighting the elements writers become blind to during countless revisions. Beta readers are not paid, but do receive a free ebook and hardcopy of the finished product.

If you are interested in becoming a beta reader, please send me an email expressing your interest. I'd love to have you onboard! 

Reliving Kyle, Nina, Mason, and Chase's journey has been so much fun! I had forgotten some harrowing escapes and events they went through together. Reuniting them and fleshing out more of the story has been quite an experience, and one I've thoroughly enjoyed. 

Looking forward to getting this wrapped up!

Til next time, keep reading, 

Lynny Prince
The Fiction Diva

Check out all my published works here! 


Comments

Popular Posts