Cue Musings has a new cover!

Happy late summer everyone! 

Just popping in to let you know my poetry book Cue Musings has a new cover. This is the original cover I wanted to use, so I just reverted back to it. The green cover was cool, but it was missing the simplicity of the original photo and the message it held for me personally. 

This is actually a photo of my bedroom window-- on the inside. Yes, there was a vine growing inside my house! We live in a very old farmhouse and there are cracks a crevices everywhere. There was a wooden frame around the window air conditioner unit and a vine had made its way into the house, reminding me that things never stop growing and evolving, which is what Cue Musings is all about. 

That vine is gone now and the window has been updated, but I'll never forget the message that little vine gave to me the day I took the photo. 💗

Til next time!

In Joy,

Lynny



Comments

Popular Posts