Scattered Leaves: Beyond the Legend is available!

 Hello reader familia! 

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?? 

And, just in time for Christmas, guess what?

BEYOND THE LEGEND IS NOW AVAILABLE! 




Yes, you read that right! It's been a long year, but the book launched on December 1st, as promised. I am elated to have it finished at last! 

Also available are the fragrances I told you about last month: Fairy Realm and Ghostkiller are both available! You can order them above in the Paypal box with or without a book! 
 
If you would like a sample card mailed to you, just write me at lynnyprince@gmail.com and I'll mail you one of your choice! 

Story Scents capture the essence of a story in a way unlike anything you've ever experienced. Imagine being whisked away into a book by the same ambiance the characters experience? Virtual reality has a smell! LOL

These Story Scents are created with pure, organic, non-GMO essential and carrier oils. Rest assured, nothing artificial will EVER go into any scent I create. I am proud of these scents and hope you fall in love with them as much as I have! 
Now, you can smell these stories!  and I'm super excited to bring them to you! 

Each book I am writing will have its own scent. How cool is that? Below is the list of books and their corresponding story scent. I am super excited to create these as I write the stories! 



Be sure and sign up to win a free bottle of Fairy Realm or Ghostkiller from the Ghostkiller Series

Signing up also puts your name in the hat for a free book of your choice, and I'm also giving away bookmarks this month, so don't wait to sign up! The drawing for this month is on the 24th!

Sign up here and good luck! 

Check back soon for updates and, as always, thanks for your continued love and support!

Love,
Lynny - The Fiction Diva

Comments

Popular Posts